All customers must provide a picture or scanned copy of their government-issued ID when ordering on Coindeck.
Your ID can be one of the following:
• Drivers License
• National ID card
The image you send must be:
• Clear and in focus
• The entire ID must be in the frame (do not cut off the corners)
• The entire ID must be fully visible (no fingers in the way)
• Taken with a solid background (place the document on a solid-colored surface – flowers and polka dots distract the verification software)
• Taken in a well-lit environment.
• Taken without a flash. (The flash makes light spots on the document which makes it hard to read)
The document you send must be:
• Currently valid – Expired documents will not be accepted.
• If your ID has 2 sides you must send 2 separate images showing each side of the document (Never send both sides in the same image)
• The name on the ID must match the name on your Coindeck Account.
Reminder: By law, all banks, building societies, and other businesses providing financial services must check the identity of anyone who wants to open an account or buy any financial product/service from them. This is one of the procedures that they must undertake under the Money Laundering Regulations (which are laws) to stop criminals from using them to launder money.
Thank you for your feedback on this article.