Some Coindeck clients will be required to provide a selfie. You must take your selfie with the credit card you used to purchase on Coindeck or with the ID you provided in the ID section and a note with today’s date.
The image you send must be:
• Clear and in focus
• Your entire head and shoulders must be in the frame.
• The accompanying document must be fully visible.
• Your entire face must be fully visible (no hats, glasses, or face coverings)
• Must have been taken within the last week.
• Taken in a well-lit environment.
Reminder: By law, all banks, building societies, and other businesses providing financial services must check the identity of anyone who wants to open an account or buy any financial product/service from them. This is one of the procedures that they must undertake under the Money Laundering Regulations (which are laws) to stop criminals from using them to launder money.
Did you find this article useful?