Some Coindeck clients might be required to provide a selfie holding the credit card used.
The image you send must be:
• Clear and in focused.
• Your entire head and shoulders must be in the frame.
• Credit Card information to be visible: Full name, last 4 digits.
• Your entire face must be fully visible (no hats, glasses, or face coverings).
• Must have been taken within the last week.
• Taken in a well-lit environment.
Reminder: By law, all banks, building societies, and other businesses providing financial services must check the identity of anyone who wants to open an account or buy any financial product/service from them. This is one of the procedures that they must undertake under the Money Laundering Regulations (which are laws) to stop criminals from using them to launder money.
Thank you for your feedback on this article.