Some Coindeck clients will be required to provide a copy of the credit card they used to purchase cryptocurrency on our platform.
The image you send must be:
• Clear and in focus
• The entire card must be in the frame (do not cut off the corners)
• The name of the cardholder and card issuer must be clearly visible.
• The entire card must be fully visible (no fingers in the way)
• Taken with a solid background (place the document on a solid-colored surface – flowers and polka dots distract the verification software)
• Taken in a well-lit environment.
• Taken without a flash. (The flash makes light spots on the document which makes it hard to read)
*You may cover the middle 8 digits of your card number with tape or paper to protect the security of your account.
Reminder: By law, all banks, building societies, and other businesses providing financial services must check the identity of anyone who wants to open an account or buy any financial product/service from them. This is one of the procedures that they must undertake under the Money Laundering Regulations (which are laws) to stop criminals from using them to launder money.
Thank you for your feedback on this article.